Thursday, April 26, 2012

Happy cards :)

First off - let me say a big THANK YOU to the wonderful Kristine Davidson
 for giving me this fabulous blog makeover.. I love it!!! If you are thinking of a blog redo she has some information on her blog - you should check it out ;)

I am getting the hang at making cards - my favorite thing is happy, fun, bright colours :)
As we do for every month, I made these 2 cards for Jillibean Soup

This card here is mostly Southern Chicken Dumpling Soup:
 and this one is a good ol' mix of everything! I just wanted to use some of my scraps, and this project helped me out... at least a little! :)

Love the new wood flags from Jillibean too... they are perfect for cards, or layouts!

14 comments:

Laurel said...

Love these cards!

Deanna said...

super cute cards Nicole!

Tamika said...

Yes your blog redo is so cool! Love those cards toO!

pruts said...

beautiful cards !!!!

Patricia Roebuck said...

These are so adorable!

Maja Stokk / eyovine said...

So cute cards =). Love those harts.

Megan Smith (aka Daisymeh) said...

Love these cards! Already pinned them from the Jillibean blog!

Diana Waite said...

GREAT cards!

Vanessa said...

Heart card--->awesome!
Love the blog too :)

Unknown said...

Cool new blog look! Great cards - especially the one covered in hearts.

Jocie said...

Your blog looks awesome! The cards are pretty awesome too!!! :)

leah said...

OMGosh. These are fabulous! ^_^ I love what you did with the hearts!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Such fabulous cards. Love your style!

Or²scrap said...

Bonjour Nicole!
J'ai vu votre carte-coeurs sur Pinterest. Ma fille l'a adorée et a absolument voulu qu'on la réalise pour sa fête d'anniversaire! C'est donc 11 cartes que j'ai réalisé selon votre modèle!
J'ai cité votre nom dans l'article sur mon blog.
Merci pour cette inspiration!
Aurore.