Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Jillibean Soup - Beanboard Alphas

I am up on the Jillibean Soup blog this week with a few tips to use the new Jillibean Soup Beanboard alphas!


They are one of my new favorite things by Jillibean Soup and are so cool. There are tons of colors and cool things you can do, I offered up a quick video on just a sampling of these basic alterations, and I know there are TONS of other ideas out there that could be done.


Here are a couple of quick cards I made using some Beanboard alphas:

 


and a super simple page with the same letters and a couple of the different basic techniques I go through in the video.


If you are interested - please check out the video on my Youtube Channel HERE


2 comments:

Unknown said...

These numbers are very nice on the cards!

Leanne said...

stunning!!