Thursday, June 12, 2014

Silhouette layout with custom stamp!

Good morning!!! I have a page up on the Silhouette America blog that I wanted to quickly share today.

I used only a 6x6 paper pad for this page, along with a piece of white cardstock. I found this fun background cut file, adapted it to 12x12 size and went crazy adding pieces of patterned paper behind the circles. A bit of a labour of love, there were a lot of circles!!


I also dabbled with the Silhouette Stamp material to create the "hello" stamp from a shape in the Silhouette online store. I think maybe I need to switch up the inks and play around a bit, the image wasn't quite as crisp as it should be, but not bad for a first attempt. It's super easy to make your own stamps, and I will definitely be doing it again, I have a couple ideas floating around in my head already.

Here is my finished page:



Lots of crafty goodness coming up as I prepare for our time off in the US in August. I am trying to get ahead of the curve and do as many projects ahead of time as possible! I have a few tutorials planned for both Jillibean Soup and Silhouette... stay tuned!

No comments: