Thursday, July 31, 2014

Cocoa Daisy Modern + Vintage

Hee is my last page using the Cocoa Daisy August kit - Modern + Vintage!

I just loved all the color in this kit - that is the one thing I love about CD kits - the fun mix of pattern and color!

I picked up the Main, both add ons and the paper add on (of course) this month.. ..the kits go live later tonight... and here is a peek at 2 pages I made with a good mix of all the papers this month! Can you tell which paper is the Cocoa Daisy exclusive one on this page?? They mix in so well with the rest of the kit(s) you cannot tell at all!
  


I created 5 layouts with this kit and have still so much that I could do many more...but I used so much of the pertty papers in this kit. I used lots of layers of it on this page:

   

 And I used some simple scraps of paper from the kits along with the fun printable by Panda Eight Designs this month!

 

Hope you will stop by Cocoa Daisy and snag up one or all the kits this month! Check it all out HERE














1 comment:

Kerry said...

They are all such gorgeous layouts and the papers sure are fun. Great stitching on the last one - it's my fav. xx