Friday, August 01, 2014

Cocoa Daisy Modern + Vintage kit!

HEY HEY HEY!! It's time for reveal over at Cocoa Daisy and our August kit - Modern + Vintage!

I just loved all the color in this kit - that is the one thing I love about CD kits - the fun mix of pattern and color!

I picked up the Main, both add ons and the paper add on (of course) this month.. here is my first page, using only Add-on #1



 I love the fun red polka dot bags in the add-on and used them as patterned paper. They mix really well with the Fancy Pants About Me papers in the kit. I added some watercolor paint behind my title and a few strips of paper down the page that were in the add-on also!

  

 The kit is now live - so if you are interested in this months kit -head on over HERE to check it all out!



1 comment:

MiaW said...

Love the design and the mix of ppr.