Saturday, August 30, 2014

Cocoa Daisy reveal - Storytime!

Good morning!! It's the last long weekend of the summer for us - GAG - and while I am outside trying to soak up every last little bit of summer... I wanted to share one of my pages using the September kit for Cocoa Daisy using the Storytime kit and add -ons !

I could not resist getting all the kits this month and seriously mixed them all up this month. I can't even tell you what comes from which kit - once I got creating all the products (there are TONS in this months kits) got mixed up! oops!

Here is a quick page I did using lots of the papers in the kits and the exclusive cut files designed by Ashley Calder each month! I really wanted to do a label cut background for a while now and since there is a funky label in this month's cut files, I went for it!


I started off by drawing the labels with a gold sketch pen (which is desperately dying :( ) and then cut the inside out on my Cameo. I lined the back of each empty spot with patterned papers from the kit(s) and then went from there:


I added some typed words and watercoloured hearts (another cut file) to a few of the labels to embellish and then set to the top of the page. I cut out a lot of the heart shapes out of white and layered them across the top of my page to create a subtle pattern - this gave me a chance to use those awesome big bold letters for my title along with the Heidi Swapp glitter stickers!

You can see that I added in some of the Heidi Swapp rubons around my titlework and voila - another page completed! Hope you have had a chance to look at this months kit(s) and are getting one or more!!! this was a great month for the kits!! If you are not a subscriber - you can purchase the kit(s) on the 1st of the month...but if you subscribe, you can go crazy on reveal night on the 28th of each month!

I have another page to share tomorrow and then some long overdue news that you may or may not have seen! Stay tuned :)




1 comment:

Leanne said...

awesome!!!