Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Good day sunshine for Silhouette

Hello!!! Are you enjoying your summer?? I just got back from our first ever family vacation to Disney and had a great time!

I am popping in to share a project I made for the Silhouette America blog and some fun shapes by Simple Stories!

I really love the print and cut function and wanted to use that a lot on this page:



I printed out that "Good Day Sunshine" onto cardstock and then cut it out on my Silhouette - completely customized! I even created my own background for this page, using a grid pattern from the Silhouette store and my yellow sketch pen instead of cutting it out! I also cut out some clouds from both the Silhouette vellum and gold adhesive paper and then embossed them on my Cuttlebug for some texture.

 


I cut that sand castle out with my cameo too - using the Silhouette chipboard plain !! It does resemble sand! Thanks for stopping by my blog today - be back soon!

No comments: