Friday, September 19, 2014

Scrapbook and Cards Fall issue !

Today is the release of the fall issue of Scrapbook and Cards Today magazine!

You can download it for free HERE .... or visit your local scrapbook store to get your free copy!

Here are a couple sneaks of the projects I have in the magazine this issue.

First up for an article on different design principles.. can you guess what I was assigned??? lots of Heidi Swapp goodness on this one :)

 

and next is a page I created for an all about the boys article!  This was a fun one and I love how it turned out - lots of great Jillibean Soup here!

 

Hope you will pop over to the Scrapbook and Cards Today site and check out the fall issue! It's jam packed with lots of great ideas and inspiration!

I am off next weekend to teach my first Crop and Create classes in Cornwall, Ontario - looking forward to meeting lots of new people that I have "known" online for years! Will be great to meet them and hang out with my good scrapping buddies too that I don't get to see often enough!



No comments: