Saturday, October 11, 2014

Bella Blvd pinspiration!

Good morning!! I am off for a week to Las Vegas with my husband and some friends - YAY!!! Before I go, I wanted to share with you a Pinterest inspired project I did for Bella Blvd. this week.

You have to head over to the blog to see the original Pinterest piece - but it was full of black and white and some pops of color... so I used that to create this page!



If you check out the pinterest piece on the Bella blog, you will see that I used the placement of the decor pieces as a sketch for my page. I do this often when coming up with backgrounds for pages, etc.

I used some teal mist and painted it onto the top area of the cardstock base to add a little color before adding my title, using a paper piece from Bella Blvd.



I tried to keep the neutral theme using mostly black and white and just a few pops of color - pink and teal.



I'll be back in a few days with a couple more projects and Cocoa Daisy November kit sneaks! Stay tuned :)

No comments: