Thursday, October 02, 2014

Last Cocoa Daisy kit share!

Stopping by to share my last Cocoa Daisy Blue Ridge kit pages for October. A really great mix of papers and embellies in this kit! You don't want to miss out on this one.. I think the main kit is already sold out... but there are great add-ons available still!







This one was made for an upcoming designer challenge... but without spilling the beans, so to speak... I will say that I love it turned out!! I thought Emily was a bit mad when she came up with the challenge...but it put me outside my comfort zone and I do like the result!
 

As you can see, I cut up little bits of the papers in the kits and layered them over a grid like shape. I just kept adding and adding buttons, epoxy and wood dots, along with stamping and rubons too


I just love the wood dots on the Fancy Pants chipboard flower!!

I do have one more page that I did create for Cocoa Daisy with the kit, but I will be back later this month to share it as I used the kit for another DT project :) Stay tuned !

1 comment:

Ashley Calder said...

Super cute photo! Love the line of embellishments!