Monday, November 10, 2014

Bella Fussy cut words

Hello hello!!! It is hard to believe that it is already mid-November. I am usually ahead of the shopping curve by this time, but sadly this year, I am behind the times.

I feel overwhelmed this time of year - it's so busy with the kids activities, shopping and CHA is around the corner too! That makes for a busy Nicole.

I am stopping by to share a page I made for the Bella Blvd blog today. We were challenged to "fussy cut words from one of the paper sheets". Bella Blvd has some super fun papers with words on the backside. I chose to use the Christmas Cheer line to create this page, and used a lot of the holiday words on one of the papers.




It is a bit of work, but I grabbed my one sheet of paper and a pair of scissors and got to work. I sat in front of the TV watching one of my PVR'd shows and started cutting out different words in differing colors too. I had the idea in my head to create a tree with the words, as the size of the text varies and I thought it would be something different to do!





I found I spent more time choosing what words to cut, than the actual cutting of them! lol Anyways, from there, I added a layered photo mat to the other side of my page - tried to keep it simple as the word tree is a tad busy. Love the little label style stickers from Bella Blvd as they are perfect to tuck behind photos or photo mats.



That's how it all came together! I hope you will hop on over to the Bella Blvd blog today and check out what the other girls did with this challenge :) Happy Scrapping!

No comments: