Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Fancy Pants - True Friend collection

Good morning!!If you are anything like me, you are knee deep in holiday preparations. Our kids had their holiday concerts last week and now that they are over, we hve a little more free time during the week.

I am just stopping in to share a non-holiday project as I tend to get tired of seeing all the holiday projects posted out on the internet! This project was made with the True Friend collection by Fancy Pants. I love the colors in this collection, it definitely is a new fave for me.

You can see that there are fun wood veneer and chipboard shapes that co-ordinate with this collection and just work perfectly. Sometimes I find that the embellies don't always match the sentiment of a collection, this is not the case with True Friend!



I love the little ticket rols that you can get in some of the recent Fancy Pants Design collections. The True Friend roll is great, just peel off the sentiment you need and adhere or staple in place, like I did along the top of my page here.

Well, I better get back to cleaning, cooking, wrapping, baking etc... Santa is a busy guy ;)

No comments: