Thursday, February 26, 2015

Jillibean Soup - Soup Staples III cards!

Good morning!

I created quite a few cards this winter for CHA and today I want to share with you some cards I made with the Jillibean Soup collection - Soup Staples III. It is a very versatile line (my favorite) as it has really great basic patterns in it such as bricks, ledger, woodgrains, blueprints, etc. More than just a simple polka dot or stripe!

This first card features papers from the collection, along with a Mix the Media wire word and some white polka dot paper tape. A couple notebook tags cards and wood sprinkles finish the card off nicely!



This next card is made with one of my favorite papers from the collection - a triangle like grid. I added in a Mix the Media vellum butterfly, a kraft tag and more wood sprinkles ...



This card is made up with lots of bits of paper from the collection. I gathered random pieces from my desk and placed them into the shape of a heart, added some stitching and more wood sprinkles...


This card uses a fun woodgrain paper in the collection - there is both a light and dark woodgrain and really, both are perfect. Just a couple simple tags made by trimming down some Notecards



Ok, last card I promise :) This one uses several of the new triangle kraft tags which were backed with the Soup Staples III papers.



That's it for me today!! Tomorrow I will be back with my last GDT post for October Afternoon :)


No comments: