Saturday, February 28, 2015

Last February Hip Kit page!

Okay, who else thinks that this year is going by too quickly!! It is almost March people? Like seriously, time did not move this quickly when I was a kid... am I the only one who feels that way?

Anyway.. onto scrappy things. I wanted to create a page using the February Hip Kit and add ons using lots of paper. This is normal for me. I had this big grandiose plan for this page. I look at it now and think I must have been in a haze when I made it.



I am into angles these days, and tilted my strips on my page. I added a few fun photos of my girly and went from there. All in all, it really is a simple page, but busy. I may have chosen the wrong papers, I dont' know. But, it is what it is. I have been saying that a lot lately. I do like the blue Heidi Swapp letters on the green patterned paper in the top corner! Perfect size and font for me. Will hoard/use those again for sure.




I added on lots of little embellishments from the Embellishment kit - chipboard, flair and wood veneers and even some epoxy dots from the Main kit too.



That's it for me! I will be back next week with another Hip Kit project!

No comments: