Friday, February 27, 2015

October Afternoon - Surf City

Happy Friday!!

It is my last GDT post over on the October Afternoon blog and I would like to share it with you today. I used a ton of OA products on this page, I just couldn't help myself.




I started this page with a simple grid along the right side of the page and layered several different patterns in each grid shape. I stitched it all down and then added my photos, some label stickers and journalling from my computer. My handwriting stinks !!

  


You can see that I fussy cut that floral OA paper and used it in a few places on my page. I have been hoarding that one for years people . Years. Why o why do I not use things!! I added some stitched buttons from my OA stash and that was that! If you were kind enough to stop by the October Afternoon blog this month to comment on my posts - thank you so much, I so appreciate it!

Have a great weekend! Can you believe it is almost March?? yikes, where is this year going...

No comments: