Sunday, April 19, 2015

Fancy Pants Office Suite Cards!

I am just getting ready to attend a weekend crop and teach a class but thought I would stop in to share some quick and easy cards I made with the Fancy Pants Designs Office Suite collection.

I really love the soft floral paper in the collection and used that as inspiration for this card. I really wanted to pull a bunch of patterns on the card, and so I reverted to my typical pie chart.  :)


I added some stitching and a stamped sentiment and a few brads/enamel dots and I was done!  I love a super simple and easy card that I could easily duplicate for different occasions.


Once of my other favorite patterns in this collection is this pink + sign paper! I love the elephant diecut too and wanted to use that as a baby card! I added some quick stitching and a stamp from my stash for the sentiment.

 

You can really see the new texture on the Fancy Pants papers - on this pink paper below - it's a really great thicker, textured paper!


That's it for me today! 

No comments: