Thursday, April 16, 2015

Jillibean Soup Party Playground! - Love You

Hello scrappers :) I am up on the Jillibean Soup blog today with a layout I made using the Party Playground line by Jillibean Soup.

It is a party themed collection, with pretty much everything you need to have a party! I thought I would use some of the paper bags to create a background for my page.




I love the multicolored triangles on this bag and lined three of them over some white cardstock. Although the bags are cream based, I wanted to add in white to brighten up the page a bit. I folded the ends of the bags and stitched along, to create a scallop like border on the page. I added a couple of the pink and blue chevron bags behind the photo like paper!



I finished off the page with some tags, diecuts and even some stamping with clear stamps from the Summer Red Raspberry line. I used a Mix the Media stencil to trace my title onto patterned paper and used my exacto knife and scissors to cut it out.



That's it for me today! Please stop by the Jillibean Soup blog and see what the rest of the DT has been up to with the Party Playground line!

No comments: