Thursday, May 21, 2015

Fancy Pants - Must be Love

So. Real story. About a month or so ago, I decided to remove photos from old layouts.

Yes this is true.

I had at least 10 pizza boxes sitting in our bedroom with layouts in side, stacked almost to the top of my hubby's dresser. This pile had been bothering me for far too long, so I opened the untouched boxes and went to town.

I left some layouts as they were, but I would say that I took off photos from at least 25% of the pages, kept 10% of the pages and tossed the rest.

My guidelines were simple:
1) Did I have a digital copy of this photo?
2) Did I think I captured that memory?
3) Did I just plain like that page?

At any rate, now I have a bag of unscrapped photos that I love. I scrapped a few on this page here using the Flutter collection by Fancy Pants Designs. Such a pretty collection and the mix of pink with teal is perfect for these photos of my two youngest playing together.



I kept the page pretty simple. I love these photos and still remember the giggles from Lucas when Addy popped him in the nose while they were lying on the floor. A total fun carefree moment. I love the pops of gold in the Label Pack that goes with the Flutter collection. Great for layering on the strips here.




I love the almost ombre effect on this page that was easily done with just some papers from the collection. Add a few pops of gold and you are... well, golden :) Stop by the Fancy Pants Designs blog for lots of inspiration with Flutter and the three other new 2015 collections!


No comments: