Saturday, June 27, 2015

More June Hip Kits!



Good morning! For us it is the countdown to the last few days of school and soccer... only a few more days and we get a bit of a break for summer :) I am excited to be off for a few days next week too :)

I am stopping in today to share another page using the June Hip Kit Club kits:



The kits have lots of the new Fancy Pants collection Summer Sun in it - I used the triangle paper as a background and a few of the tags to embellish my page.









I added in some enamel dot/wood button embellishments and stickers from Crate Paper to embellish and some mist-painted wood veneer words too.


I love the bold diecut title from the pink cardstock in the add on - I cut it 4x on my Cameo and layered them with adhesive. It looks dimensional in real life and holds up well so that I don't need to put pop dots behind the thinner words in the title.

This title is available in my cut file store - you can find it here:





Enjoy the rest of your weekend!





No comments: