Friday, July 10, 2015

Awesome - JustNick Cut Files







Good morning! I am just stopping in to share a page using one of the new cut files from the JustNick store called Under the Stars and Moon




 I actually only used the stars from this cut file to create this page. I took the star design and adjusted the size and even the angle of the star "lines". I welded several of the stars together to create the star design here:


I cut it out of some plain white cardstock and then painted on some gold Heidi Swapp Color Shine mist in a few different areas around the design. I heated it up with my heat gun to create a slightly bubbly metallic effect. I really love how that turned out and will be doing that again !

I love how easy it is to take 1 shape and create a unique page of your own using a cut file. The best part is doing it all over again you may get a different result!


To buy the Under the Stars and Moon cut file - just click HERE





No comments: