Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Hip Kit Club cards!

I mentioned the other day that I was trying to make more cards with my scraps. With that being said, I am going to try to make at least 3-4 cards a month with said scraps! I always have a ton of stuff left over from my Hip Kits, so I created these cards for my stash.








I used the July Hip Kits for each of these cards. There was tons of great products in this month's kits and I almost couldn't help myself using all of it!! This paper from October Afternoon is so pretty and I thought it would make a fun happy card, with some vellum overtop to settle it down just a little bit




I used some of my Studio G mini stamps from Michael's to finish off my sentiment on the vellum. Those little suckers come quite in handy lately!





Lastly, I created this SUPER easy birthday card using the decorative paper tape in the kits by Simple Stories - I just trimmed off a few strips and added some epoxy star "flames" to the top! BAM!







 Okay, I did add some mini stamps again with some stitching, but really, this was a quick card!




I am really loving making cards lately, it's somehow therapeutic to sit down and make a good batch with my leftover supplies!

Happy Crafting!

No comments: