Thursday, August 27, 2015

Love you to the Moon - Jillibean Soup


Good morning!! I just wanted to stop by and share a page I created for Jillibean Soup using the Summer Red Raspberry collection. It is perfect for spring, however, the color palette works great for almost any theme of page.


Truth is, I created this page as part of my September assignments several weeks ago... I cut a large title using a Jillibean Soup cut file from the Silhouette online store.... then, I happened upon this great page on the Jillibean Soup blog by fellow DT member Amy Coose and thought - "great minds"... the layouts are seriously quite similar so I wasn't going to use it as a DT project now :)

Anyway, here is my page. If you want to check out Amy's - check it out HERE on the Jillibean Soup blog.





I used another Jillibean Soup cut file to create the large polka dot background layer. I simply increased the 3x4 cut file to about 8" wide and went from there. I also used the "moon" cut file available in my cut file store JustNick




That's it for me today!! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)



No comments: