Saturday, August 29, 2015

More August Hip Kits!

Yay for the weekend! I have a bit of an extended weekend this round, so I am extra happy! Hoping to soak up a little more sun before our long winter hits us here in central Canada! I have a sunny summery page to share with you using the August Hip Kits!

I loved the pie chart cut file that Kim Watson designed and used that on this page.

  #justbeyou

I obviously lined the back of the pie chart with various papers in the kits, and used some watercolor paint to color the white cardstock from the kit for some interest. The page is a tad warped... sorry about that in the photo! I varied the sizes of the cut file and placed them on the dried page and then added some stitching to keep it all in place.

  #justbeyou cl1

 I had to add some of the fun embellies in this month's kits - so I pulled out some of the rubber charms and started layering with vellum from the kit.

  #justbeyou cl2

I couldn't resist the chipboard glitter hearts and the sequins and enamel dots in the kits too! Some of my favorite layering items! Hope you enjoyed this project! I will be back next weekend with another using the August kits!  

No comments: