Saturday, November 14, 2015

October Hip Kits - Cards!



HELLO HELLO! Today is my posting day over on the Hip Kit Club blog and I am sharing a few really easy peasy cards using the October kits.

The October kits have these really pretty frame/diecuts in the Pebbles Inc. pack. A great mixture of different types of frames with smaller diecut images. I chose a few different frames and went to town to make these cards.



The scallop frames look so nice all layered and stitched over the larger 4" frames. I love this sentiment that I clipped down from a sheet of Pebbles Inc. paper that was in the kit.





Super simple, but turned out cute





I used a scrap of a frame that I used on a layout last week for this card, turning the card sideways and adding a little twine from my stash.





I added the thanks sentiments from some diecut words in the Pebbles Inc. package, along with some Pink Paislee puffy flower stickers.





Lastly, I used the gold frame for this card, along with a smaller cream/white frame all stitched together with another cut apart from that Pebbles Inc. paper, layered with a Thinking Of You diecut pennant sentiment. Super easy!





Thanks for stopping by today, hope you soon on the blog :)



No comments: