Saturday, February 06, 2016

Hip Kit Club January!




Hello again! I am truly grateful for all of you who I know read this blog, but might be too shy to comment :)


Just popping in with a quick layout share using the January Hip Kits! I was pretty inspired when I finally cracked these kits open and created 4 layouts right away!


Here is a quick one I did using a cut file from the Silhouette online store:





I really have trouble with titles, so anytime I come across something that makes a great title, I am all up for that! I chose to cut it from white cardstock and then layer the same words, cut with patterned paper overtop, working gradually from light pink to the more multi colored paper by My Mind's Eye in the kit.






I did add in some punched circles with the same papers to match under my photo and added some simple embellishments to some as well as some of the white vellum from the kits!









I think this is a little simple for me, but I really like how it came out! Thanks for popping by :)



No comments: