Thursday, February 11, 2016

Jillibean Soup - U @ Ten





Good morning and thanks for stopping by my blog! I am sharing a BOY project with you! Yes, a masculine page. I know if is awful that I get caught up in girlie pages of my daughter and it was way past due that I did one of my boys. Truth is, I just don't have a lot of photos of my boys anymore, they can't be bothered with me and my camera!









I used the new Jillibean Soup collection Mushroom Medley for this page. I love the mixture of yellow, green and blue with pops of red too! Perfect for outdoors or masculine themed pages. I chose to punch some paper and use them as a decorative spot for my page and add a strip of journaling to each circle! All about Lucas at 10 years old. Once I had all that together, I added some Jillibean wood veneers and adhesive sequins to embellish.









A pretty simple page for me, but I love how it turned out! Thanks for popping by!



No comments: